Ottawa as has a cool conference coming up IEEE Symposium: Computational Intelligence for Security and Defence Applications:Detecting and Adapting to Emerging Threats (CISDA), 2009. The Symposium runs 8-10 July 2009 here in Ottawa it look like a good line up of presentations.
* Applied Computational Intelligence in Biometrics
* Military Operational Logistics Modeling and Simulation
* Adaptive Network Security and Management
* Advanced Information Systems, Intelligence Exploration and Utilization, and Computer Architectures for Military and Security Applications
* Complex Systems Engineering: Defence and Security Applications
* Computational Intelligence Techniques for Complex Adaptive Systems in Defence and Security
* Computational Intelligence Systems in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
I will be attend at least two days and maybe more. I look forward to this opportunity to hobnob with a bunch of super geeks. 🙂
EDIT NOTE (Wed. 17, June, 2009): It is confirmed. I will be attending the full 3 days of this conference. 🙂 Life is good.